Well, it’s that time of year again – when people feel the need to reevaluate their lives and make promises to themselves that they won’t hold themselves accountable to! Awww yeeeaaah!!
New year new me, and all that jazz.
No but seriously. I used to not be about resolutions, but I have a lot to get serious about this year. This blog, my channel, the Burkatic brand. I don’t know if I’d call these new year resolutions, but I have a few promises to make.
1. Burkatic.blog will be updated every Wednesday night with creative concepts like organizational tips, life reflections, research, and so on.
2. Burkatic channel will be updated every Sunday morning with supplimentary DIY galleries and instructions on the DIY page! You can expect to see weekly adventures that incorporate 3 DIY projects.
3. Instagram, Twitter and Facebook will be updated daily with cute pics of thrifty DIYs that relate to fashion, arts and crafts, and decor. Also, I will be as interactive as my followers.
I do have a few personal resolutions, but I think you might like them.
1. Use my Journal to its full capacity. I want to be planning things and content as far out as 6 months. I took the time to switch to a new purse that meets my needs.
2. Work out at least 1 round of 7 minutes at the dog park every day. I am a humble gal with humble goals: I want to not get winded going up stairs. I may be skinny, but I am NOT fit. Good Lord.
3. Keep on my Daily routines to solidify good habits. I want to be happy, healthy, and productive for myself, my husband, my future children, and, of course, to be at my best for all of you!
2. Really take my Mood board seriously. I have a lot of lofty goals on it that I really want to take strides towards this year.
3. Stay Organized!!! I will be doing a video soon about my craft
mess area, where we will be revamping the organizational system in the thriftiest way.
It is important that we regularly take a moment to reflect and decidedly move forward. It doesn’t have to be new year’s day, but it is a notable time marker that reminds us to do it so it works for a lot of us.
Happy New Year!